|1st Miss District of Columbia Competition|
The 1st Miss District of Columbia Competition was the 1st annual Miss District of Columbia pageant. Sixteen women from throughout Washington, D.C. competed for the crown. At the end of the competition, Tonya Cooper was crowned Miss District of Columbia.
All women who meet the following requirements are eligible to compete for the title of Miss District of Columbia:
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 29.
- Must be legally and medically recognized as female in the United States.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must have resided within the bounds of Washington, D.C. for longer than one year, or be a student at a Washington, D.C. university for at least one semester.
- Must never have given birth to a child or have been married. Also cannot currently be pregnant.
- Must not compete in any other state pageants for this pageant cycle.
- Must be able to provide their own wardrobe for the competition.
|Miss District of Columbia||
|#1||Keisha Jones||20||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|#2||Kayla Thompson||24||5 ft 4 in (162 cm)|
|#3||Amali Scott||23||5 ft 10 in (177 cm)|
|#4||Trisha Michaels||26||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|#5||Maggie Henderson||27||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|#6||Tayeisha Jennings-Richardson||23||5 ft 10 in (177 cm)||1st Runner-Up|
|#7||Leila Hassan||19||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)||2nd Runner-Up|
|#8||Erica Andrews||20||5 ft 8 in (172 cm)||4th Runner-Up|
|#9||Olisa Kelly||20||5 ft 8 in (172 cm)||3rd Runner-Up||Miss Photogenic|
|#10||Tonya Cooper||27||5 ft 8 in (172 cm)||Miss District of Columbia||Miss Congeniality|
|#11||Danielle Stefanowitz||24||5 ft 3 in (160 cm)|
|#12||Allie Polizzi||22||5 ft 1 in (154 cm)|
|#13||Asia Matthews||25||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|#14||Tiana Law||21||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|#15||Christina Jamison||22||5 ft 4 in (162 cm)|
|#16||Teyanna Bartholomew||19||5 ft 6 in (166 cm)|